Are you ready for Parasailing Lagos?
Parasailing is a great summer activity. Imagine flying in the sky with a sort of parachute behind a boat. Now, imagine doing this over the amazing bay of Lagos, in the Algarve. Overviewing the Lagos’ Bay from high in the sky is incredible. Parasailing Lagos makes this possible.
Parasailing Lagos is the perfect activity for the most fearless people! We’ll meet you at the beach of Meia Praia and there we’ll give you a full safety briefing. Now, you’re ready to step into the adventure and get on our boat.
Our expert crew is accredited and has an extensive curriculum of successful parasailing Lagos. We especially take care of the safety of your flight from the moment you take off until the moment you get back on the boat. On the boat, you’ll have a plateau from which you’ll take off. You can take your time. Once you’re ready, let us know and start flying higher and higher. You’ll stay up in the air for about 10 to 15 minutes. It may sound short, but the memories will last forever. Landing is done as you feel comfortable, back to the plateau on the boat.
You can choose to parasail alone up to 120 meters or tandem up to 40-meter height
’ bay and enjoy the spectacular view. From the Bay of Lagos
, Meia Praia, where we’ll depart from, a parasailing Lagos experience is an amazing way to enjoy the gorgeous caves and beaches of the Lagos
Come discover the beauty of the coast of Lagos while parasailing with us!
- Lagos Parasailing can be done whole year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- Parasailing from Lagos is suitable for all ages and does not require previous experience;
- You will be about 15 minutes parasailing over the ocean and enjoying stunning views;
- Parasaling Lagos will give you a unique moment of silence and peace while up in the sky;
- You can choose if you prefer to do a 40m fly on your own (€45) or on a tandem (€90) experience.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring a snack and water;
- Tandem can only be done up to a total weight of 120kg. If there's no wind at all, the weight can be a bit more;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- We recommend booking in advance as parasailing Lagos depends upon weather conditions;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.