Are you ready to enjoy your private luxury yacht rental in Lagos?
This luxury yacht rental in Lagos gives you the chance to enjoy the Algarve in your own way. The yacht rental in Lagos, Portugal always includes a skipper who will safely take you to where you desire to go. During the yacht rental, you can go for a visit to the famous Ponta da Piedade, to appreciate the amazing cliffs and stop for a swim. If you prefer, you can even stop on a secluded beach for a picnic (not included, only on request).
For the most sporty ones, we have snorkeling equipment aboard. To get the most out of this luxury yacht rental in Lagos, we provide you champagne, wine, beer, water and soda. Feel free to bring your own food. We have WiFi, toilets, hot and cold shower and even a Bluetooth stereo.
You can book your private luxury yacht at any time of the day and for how long it suits you and your group.
Rates for this luxury yacht rental in Lagos
- Full day 7 hours: 10.00 to 17.00 - 1400€
- Half day morning: 10.00 -13.30 - 700€
- Half day afternoon: 14.00-17.30 - 700€
- Benagil caves morning or afternoon: 800€
- Sunset to Ponta da Piedade: 18.00 to 20.00 - 450€
Details about this luxury yacht rental in Lagos
- Type of boat: Cranchi Endurance 41' motoryacht
- Capacity: 8 passengers + 2 crew members
- Maximum speed: 40 knots
- Amenities: WiFi, Toilets, shower, sound system via bluetooth
- Included: Snorkeling equipment, drinks, fuel, skipper
- Marina: Lagos
If you have any special requests for your private yacht charter in Lagos, please don't hesitate to send us an email to [email protected]
We will be happy to help you organise your special event!
- A luxury yacht rental in Lagos is great if you want to spend some quality time with your friends and family (8 in total);
- The luxury yacht rental in Lagos includes a local skipper who speaks Portuguese and English;
- There is a small vessel available for the full and half day charter (subject to sea conditions);
- Why not bring a picnic and have lunch on the boat? You can also stop any time to swim or do some snorkeling;
- Renting a boat is the best way to enjoy the fantastic coastline of the Algarve at your own pace.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Snacks and drinks are included. Feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Lagos 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.