Boat tour to Sagres from Lagos
Are you ready for a Boat tour to Sagres from Lagos?
After this fun excursion, we will return to the Marina of Lagos. The boat tour to Sagres from Lagos is done on a very powerful boat, so get ready for some speed and great fun on the way back! It’s a fun boat trip for everybody and a great way to explore the coastline between Lagos and Sagres!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Sagres
Cape St. Vicent boat tour in Sagres
This boat tour in Sagres is a great excursion to explore the most South-west point of Europe - ...
First time diving in Sagres
If you are on holidays in Sagres and would like to go diving, but don’t have any licenses, join...
South coast boat trip from Sagres
The boat trip from Sagres will take you to the most alluring Atlantic coast of Portugal - the C...
Dolphin watching in Sagres
Dolphin watching in Sagres is an ocean adventure searching for wild dolphins and observing them...