Are you ready for a beginner kitesurfing course in Lagos?
Kitesurfing is one of the most fun watersport activities you can do if you’re on holidays in Lagos. Did you know that there is a beautiful lagoon just outside of Lagos, providing us with the perfect conditions to learn kitesurfing in Lagos? On this beginner kitesurfing course in Lagos you will learn how to handle the wind and glide over the water!
This beginner kitesurfing course in Lagos is the perfect choice, if you want to learn the basics of kitesurfing in a safe setting. Together with the experienced and professional kitesurf instructors, you will go out to the flat water lagoon Ria de Alvor. Here we have 2km of shallow water in the midst of sandy dunes, and constantly good wind conditions to learn kitesurfing.
This 3-hour kitesurfing class is a group class, where 1 kite will be shared by 2 students with a maximum of 2 kites per instructor. We also have private classes, if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact us.
Before starting the action, you will receive a short theory introduction to kitesurfing. All instructors are very experienced in teaching kitesurfing, and will teach you all you need to know to have a fun experience. You will learn how to handle the kite on the beach and on water, and depending on how well it goes you might even try out gliding over water! The kitesurf school in Lagos will provide you with the newest equipment for an even better experience.
After all the fun during the 3-hour beginner kitesurfing course in Lagos, we will serve you some cold drinks that taste even better after the adrenaline rush of learning a new sport! Make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity during your stay in Lagos! We can also pick you up in/around Lagos, just mention it in the notes.
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wind conditions for kitesurfing;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for kitesurfing is included: guide, board, kite, vest and wetsuit (if it's cold);
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 13 years old;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;