Ready for the Algarve Boat Festival on a private luxury catamaran?
On August 27th, from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Lagos will host the 4st edition of the Algarve Boat Festival. Are you ready for this innovative concept? One stage, multiple dance floors. At sea. Physical distance and open-air guaranteed. The best way to enjoy this festival? On your private luxury catamaran for up to 18 pax!
The artists will play on the stage-boat in front of Praia Dona Ana. This boat will not have customers on board, only staff. Festival-goers can join on their own boat, whether theirs or rented, be it a motorboat or sailboat.
The Algarve Boat Festival has the support of the Municipality of Lagos and the Marina of Lagos. The Marina offers the night after the festival for boats from other Marinas. And the Port of Lagos, as well as the maritime police, will be present to enforce the Contingency Plan in order to comply with the “Safe Event” requirements, according to the DGS guidelines.
This experience allows you to participate with your chartered boat and includes:
- Access to the festival for up to 18 people
- Fun skipper
- Private boat, just for your group of friends
- There's a toilet on board
- Bar service
- Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks (except red wine due to stains).
Book your private luxury catamaran now, we only have a few boats available. Come and enjoy this unique festival on your private boat in style!
Basic Safety Rules:
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in moderation.
- It is strictly forbidden to jump into the water in the festival area. Outside the are, the rules of each boat apply.
- The consumption of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances is prohibited.
- The skipper will follow the route and training directions indicated by the organization.
- Please read the full Code of Conduct here.