Private yacht in Lagos with watersports
Are you ready for a private yacht in Lagos with watersports?
And if only relaxing on the spacious sundeck isn’t enough for you, no problem! You can also book equipment to do SUP, Wakeboard and even Windsurf, at an extra cost (Stand Up Paddle - 30€/board, banana - 100€, wakeboard - 100€/board, kitesurf - 100€/set and windsurf - 50€/board). Feel free to try and of these sports and have loads of fun doing so during your private yacht in Lagos with watersports! Whatever your occasion is or if you have any special wishes, just let us know and we make sure the 4 hours aboard our spacious yacht will be the best time during your stay in Lagos!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- SUP, Wakeboard and Windsurf equipment is available for an extra fee;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions!
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: if you cancel at least 15 days in advance, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 15 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- If you want water sports, you need to pre-book them with the operator at an extra cost;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own or agree on a catering service with the boat operator;;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Full-day on a sailing catamaran in Lagos
This full-day on a sailing catamaran in Lagos is the perfect option for all luxury-lovers who l...
Private family cruise in Lagos
This private family cruise in Lagos is the perfect way to spend a day on a modern yacht, explor...
Sailing and grotto trip from Lagos
A sailing and grotto trip in one? Yes, this sailing and grotto trip from Lagos will take you to...
Lagos sailing boat trip with lunch
During this Lagos sailing boat trip with lunch you will sail in the Bay of Lagos and along the ...