Are you ready for a private boat tour in Lagos?
Are you visiting the fabulous city of Lagos and looking for a unique way to explore the region? This private boat tour in Lagos will take you along the coastline so you can get to know the area from a unique perspective. You’ll have the boat for your own group of friends (up to 18 guests).
The friendly and local crew will welcome you onboard at the Marina of Lagos (across the bridge from the city centre). During this 3,5-hour boat tour, we will cruise westwards close to the coast so you can admire the fantastic rock formations and secluded beaches with the best perspective.
While you relax on the comfortable deck, you can enjoy the view over the famous rocks of Ponta da Piedade. We’ll also cruise by the popular beaches of Praia do Camilo and Praia Dona Ana and many others! It’s a great way to check out the beaches you’d like to visit in the next few days. If the weather and the sea conditions are fine, we can even stop for a refreshing dive in the clear blue waters of a sheltered bay!
Drinks and food are not included in this experience, but feel free to bring your own or contact us for catering options. The crew knows the region like no other and will happily share their knowledge about the Lagos
area with you. Is there anything you always wanted to know about the city or Portugal in general? Grab this opportunity to learn new things with locals.
This private boat tour in Lagos is a great way to spend some quality time with your favourite people while exploring the beautiful coast of the Algarve. So what are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this boat tour and join us now.
- Enjoy the view over the impressive coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Food is not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.