Private Grotto Cruise in Lagos
Are you ready for an amazing Private Grotto Cruise in Lagos?
Come on board our luxurious yacht where our skipper and a local translator will welcome you for 2 hours of pure relaxation.
This Grotto Cruise in Lagos leaves from the cute Marina in Lagos. From there, we will take you to the impressive caves and grottos around Ponta da Piedade. These natural rock formations are a Must-See during your holidays in Lagos. Our experienced crew will provide you with a lot of interesting information about the characteristic grottos of the region. After passing the fascinating rock formations, we will anchor in a nice and quiet place. Here you can relax on board, swim or even snorkel in the calm waters of the Atlantic.
During the tour, you will be served champagne, wines, beers, soft drinks, water and some snacks! For your maximum comfort, there is a bathroom on board as well as seats in the shade and the sun. Even some celebrities already came on board of our classy and beautiful boat! So what are you waiting for? Gather your family or group of friends and join us for this exclusive Grotto Cruise in Lagos!
- Visit the amazing grottos of Lagos on board of our luxurious yacht during this 2-hour grotto cruise in Lagos;
- Our experienced skipper will tell you all the secrets and history of the impressive rock formations;
- After admiring the natural beauty, we will anchor in a quiet place where you can swim, snorkel or simply relax;
- During the tour, our crew will serve some cold drinks and snacks;
- Get your cameras out, because the region around Lagos will provide for some great snapshots;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun. Many celebrities have already been on board of this boat;
- The perfect way to explore the region around Lagos with style!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, BOSE Sound system, WiFi and a hot shower on board included;
- A local translator who speaks English, Portuguese, German, Italian and Spanish is always on board with us;
- Snacks and drinks (champagne, wines, beers, soft drinks, water) are included and there is a bar on board. Feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Lagos 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Full-day private charter in Lagos
On this full-day charter in Lagos on a luxury yacht, our private skipper will show you the most...
Private champagne sunset cruise in Lagos
Join us for this amazing champagne sunset cruise in Lagos and hop on board our luxury boat. Dis...
Half-day private cruise in Lagos
Join us on board of our luxurious boat and spend some quality time with your favourite people o...
Private boat tour from Lagos to Benagil
On this boat tour from Lagos to Benagil, your private skipper will take you to the famous caves...