Are you ready for a fishing trip in Lagos?
No matter whether you are a passionate angler or always wanted to try out fishing, this fishing trip in Lagos is a great way to catch some big fish! On this bottom fishing tour in Lagos, you will be accompanied by local fishermen who will help you all the way to catch some fish that you can later take home and enjoy on the BBQ!
This fishing trip in Lagos starts from the Marina in Lagos
that is very close to the Lagos city centre. Here you will meet the crew that will take you on this 4,5-hour adventure,
and come on board of the comfortable boat. On deck you have access to seats in the sun and shade and bathrooms, so you can fully enjoy this activity.
The boat has space for up to 12 people, so feel free to bring your family and/or friends along. If they don’t want to fish, they can also join as spectators and cheer you on during the fishing. Don’t worry about the fishing license, it’s included in the price, but please bring your ID. Once everybody is on board, off we go to the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean to go fishing in Lagos.
Out here, we usually catch fish like Dorado, Mackerel, Sea bass or Seabream. It doesn’t matter if you have any experience or not, with the help of the friendly crew everybody will catch something. And the best - after this fishing trip in Lagos, you can take home your fish and enjoy it on your BBQ!
What are you waiting for? This fishing trip is a great way for passionate anglers and beginners to spend some time along the Lagos coastline and catch big fish!
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- By the end of the excursion, you may take your catch of the day home for dinner;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.