Are you ready for this Angra dos Reis boat tour?
If you’re on holidays in Brazil around Rio de Janeiro, a visit to Angra dos Reis is a must-do! During your stay in this little paradise, don’t miss out on this Angra dos Reis boat tour to explore the stunning coastline and really get to know this region of Brazil.
This boat tour starts at 11h00 at the meeting point Cais de Santa Luzia. Come on board of the comfortable schooner boat for this unforgettable 4-hour boat trip. Your local skipper will be happy to show you around some of the most paradisiacal spots along the coast. Angra dos Reis looks even more beautiful from the sea, with the contrast of the crystal clear water and the lush green of the rainforest.
During this Angra dos Reis boat tour, you will be able to admire some amazing landmarks. By boat, we will visit some beautiful places like Ilha de Cataguases, Lagoa Azul, Freguesia de Santana and Praia de Japariz. Of course there will also be some stops so you can take a refreshing dive in the turquoise blue waters during this half day trip.
Food and drinks are not included, so we recommend bringing some drinks and snacks to the boat trip in Angra dos Reis.
Other than that, just bring your friends and family to enjoy this fun Angra dos Reis boat tour together with you! It’s the perfect way to really get to know the region around Rio de Janeiro
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;