This Christmas, give an amazing experience
SeaBookings Christmas gift certificates can be used to purchase any of the hundreds of things to do on www.seabookings.com in Portugal, Spain, Greece and Dubai. A surf lesson in Carcavelos? Sure. A Stand-up Paddle tour in Ibiza? Of course! A sunset sailing tour in Barcelona? You bet. Kayaking in the caves of Santorini? Why not. Simply choose the amount of your Christmas Gift Certificate and let us do the rest.
SeaBookings Christmas gift certificates are in Euros. Please let us know how the amount you want on your SeaBookings Christmas gift certificates in your currency and we’ll convert that to Euros.
SeaBookings will top your Christmas gift certificate with an additional 5%
Yes, as it’s Christmas, we will top your Christmas gift certificate with an additional 5% discount! Imagine you give a €100 SeaBookings Christmas gift certificate to your friend. You friend chooses a boat tour for her and her mum that’s worth €120. Then, she would only had to pay €14 (120-5%-100=14).
What do I get with a SeaBookings Christmas gift certificate?
SeaBookings Christmas gift certificates are 100% flexible. You can use the certificates to purchase hundreds of tours and activities on www.seabookings.com. Here are some of our favorite examples of the experiences where you can use your SeaBookings Christmas gift certificates:
Did you know that you can visit the famous Benagil cave with departure from Lagos, Algarve? Join us on the stunning boat trip along the coast! We have daily departures all year round!
Sailing in Lisbon is one of the best things you can do to explore the city. Especially when you’ve got such an amazing guide as Nuno. He could be a historian but is an avid sailor. So, on this sailing tour in Lisbon, be ready to learn and see a lot!
So, when in Lisbon, please come and enjoy the Tagus River on a boat tour and you might be surprised by some wild dolphins!
Did you know that within a 40-minute drive from Lisbon, you can get aboard of a lovely catamaran and go in search of the wild dolphins of the Sado River? Join us! We run this tour all year round!
Escaping the cold and visiting the Costa Blanca this Winter? Join us for a SUP tour, it’s fun and easy to learn and also a great idea to stay fit during your holidays! Join us!
During the Winter season, waves are best in Tenerife. Visiting this island soon? Join us for a surf class!
How to redeem my SeaBookings Christmas gift certificate?
- A few weeks before intending to do your activity, visit www.seabookings.com and browse through our entire range of hundreds of boat tours and watersports in Portugal. You can search by location or type of activity.
- At least one week before the intended date of your activity, when you’ve found what you want, send us an email ([email protected]) with the following details:
- Link of your chosen activity;
- Your full name;
- How many people (children and adults);
- What time and date;
- Your Christmas gift certificate code.
- If the value of the activities you book is greater than your Gift Certificate plus the 5% discount SeaBookings gives, you can pay the balance using an accepted payment method. If the value is less than your Gift Certificate, we’ll store the balance in our database for a next occasion.
- Note that your SeaBookings Christmas gift certificate, including any unused balance, expires two years after the date of issue (so if you got your gift certificate in December 2016, it will expire in December 2018).
- Our accepted payment methods include Paypal, a broad variety of credit cards and other methods like iDeal. Let us know which one you prefer.
- SeaBookings Gift Certificates are redeemable against any product offered on www.seabookings.com.
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- SeaBookings reserves the right to cancel Gift Certificates obtained fraudulently.
- SeaBookings is not responsible for lost or stolen Christmas Gift Certificates.
- SeaBookings Christmas Gift Certificates are not refundable.
Do the SeaBookings Gift Certificates sound like the ideal present for under the Christmas tree this year? Email us at [email protected]!