Island and wine tasting tour from Trogir
Are you ready for an island and wine tasting tour from Trogir
This unique island and wine tasting tour from Trogir is ideal for sea lovers who would like to try some local wines. To enjoy the stunning beaches of Blue Lagoon on island Drvenik, Šolta and Brač islands and do a wine tasting, join us on this island and wine tasting tour from Trogir! On the island and wine tasting tour from Trogir, boat rides are rather short.
This boat tour will fist take you to an incredible paradise called the Blue Lagoon. You are going to love this famous spot where you can enjoy a swim and do some snorkeling. The Blue Lagoon is natural habitat of wild dolphins. You may even be lucky to spot these magical creatures.
The next stop is Šolta island and Nečujam bay, where you will have time for a coffee, lunch or snack and enjoy the epic views over bays and typical villages. We will even pass by sunken ship where you can go swimming and snorkeling.
After lunch, we will go to an island called Brač. Milna, on Brač, is known as a sailing paradise. It’s the perfect place for a wine tasting. We will take you to taste traditional wine in a wine cellar.
The island and wine tasting tour from Trogir departs and returns from the same place.
- Excellent boarding facilities, being suitable for all ages;
- On this Island and wine tasting tour you’ll have access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- Wine tasting included;
- Snorkel equipment and bottled water included;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included.
- Bring camera, sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, hat and comfortable clothes;
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Refreshments and lunch not included, feel free to bring your own or buy on any restaurant;
- Transfer is not included;
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Check-in for the Trogir island tour should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, is included on your confirmation email.
Book now 9h 70