Are you ready for a wine and sunset cruise in Arrábida?
If you’re on holidays in Lisbon or the region of Sesimbra and looking for a unique and unforgettable experience, we have the best option for you! This wine and sunset cruise in Arrábida is a great way to explore stunning landscaped while enjoying a relaxing boat tour!
Join us for this 2-hour wine and sunset cruise in Arrábida, starting from the Clube Naval in Sesimbra. Once everybody is comfortably seated in the boat that has space for up to 10 people, we will start the relaxing boat ride along the Arrábida Natural Park.
The Serra da Arrábida is a real gem, not far away from Lisbon, where you can admire untouched nature and fascinating nature. During this cruise, we will pass by some of the most beautiful beaches like Praia Ribeira do Cavalo, Praia da Mijona or Canhão da Bifa. These places look even more magical dipped in the enchanting colors of a sunset.
During the tour, the friendly crew will serve some regional wines so you can find out which Portuguese wine is your favourite! Relax on board with a delicious wine and simply enjoy watching the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean. Can you imagine something more magical?
Make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity and join us on this romantic wine and sunset cruise in Arrábida!
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Regional wines will be served on board;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;