Book now 2h 30m 49.5
Are you ready for a whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira?
This whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira is an unforgettable experience for the whole family in the middle of the Ocean. This boat trip from Madeira is more than just watching these beautiful creatures. You’ll get to know a lot about cetaceans (dolphins and whales) and particularly about the ones around Madeira and about the Island itself.
Come on board on one of our two Rigid Inflatable Passenger Boats (RIB) and let us take you out to the dolphins and whales that visit the Madeira Island waters every day! We are the specialists in dolphin and whale observations and we take this very seriously.
One of our Marine Biologists will give you a briefing about what to expect regarding the trip, about the species of cetaceans that we usually observe around the Madeira Island and what to do and not do to have a great ride and find these beautiful creatures.
The biologist will also go on board on this whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira and keep you updated about what’s going on. As we find some species you will be informed about it and their behavior. Feel free to ask any questions. We love to tell you about our favorite animals!
As we deal with wild animals and we do not feed them and as the ocean is very big, we have observers on land, who, from the mountains, give us directions to easily find the animals. Once we track them it's time to speed up and head to the whales and dolphins to watch them closely. While near to the mammals, we respect a certain distance to not disturb them and give you some time to observe them. If we’ve got time, we may head to a different pod of cetaceans, if not, we’ll go back to the harbor, along the coast.
- 2-3-hour whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira along the remarkable Southwest Coast of the Madeira Island;
- This whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira can be done all year round, depending on sea and weather conditions;
- Our spacious office is ideal for the initial briefing about the trip and marine wildlife of Madeira;
- About 28 different species of cetaceans live or come along Madeira, from funny Bottlenose Dolphins to huge Blue Whales. We will do our best to find some marine mammals, and if you are unlucky to not find them on your first ride, we invite you to join us for another trip;
- On board commentary and safety briefing included by experienced biologist and skipper;
- This boat trip from Madeira takes place on a comfortable and safe boat with an extremely fun and friendly crew.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm is recommended on the fresher days;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included but feel free to bring your own;
- We kindly request you to check-in 20 minutes before departure of this boat trip from Madeira;
- We’ll send detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address of the meeting point, in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Whales & dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira