Whale watching in La Palma
- Speed boat
Are you ready for whale watching in La Palma?
Are you on holidays on the Canary islands and would you like to spot some whales La Palma? During this expedition dolphins and whale watching in La Palma you’ll have the opportunity to discover the mysterious world of the whales. In La Palma, we work with one of the most experienced whale watching companies of the island.
Departing from Tazacorte Port in La Palma, you can submerge yourself in the marvellous world of cetaceans by joining our excursions. Onboard you will be able to learn everything about these precious creatures. On our rigid inflatable boat (RIB), you will get very close to them in the most natural environment possible. And of course, always with with the utmost respect for them and their space.
The excursion takes about 2 hours and at the same time you can explore the coast of La Palma. Before departure, you will be briefed about safety, rules of observation and respect for the local fauna and flora. The experienced staff will provide an overview of what may be sighted during the whale watching in La Palma. They give live commentary on the tour and sightings.
Are you coming with us searching for whales and dolphins in La Palma?
- All our tours are led by experienced guides who provide detailed explanations during the tour;
- The motors of our boat are designed specifically for this kind of activity;
- Before the whale watching in La Palma, biologists will give you a briefing to explain which species can be observed, safety measures aboard, how we respect the animals and rules of observation at sea as well as some historical facts.
- Although nature offers no guarantees, whales are regularly seen during these tours, there is a 94% chance we will encounter these beautiful creatures;
- During the tour each passenger is required to wear a life vest and be aware that there is no toilet on board (minimum age 2 years old);
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided in the confirmation email 15 minutes before departure (free parking available);
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in La Palma
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Whale watching in La PalmaBook now