Whale watching in La Gomera
Are you ready to go whale watching in La Gomera?
Are you on holidays on the Canary islands and would you like to spot some whales in La Gomera? During this expedition whale watching in La Gomera you’ll have the opportunity to discover the mysterious world of the whales. Come on board on our traditional wooden boat for this unique experience!
Departing from Port Valle Gran Rey, you can submerge yourself in the marvellous world of cetaceans by joining our excursions. Onboard you will be able to learn everything about these precious creatures. We offer you to enjoy nature, relax and have an intimate experience with the animals. But course, always with the utmost respect for them and their space.
Bottlenose dolphins, common dolphins, pilot whales and sperm whales are just a few of the many dolphins and whales we can encounter! The excursion takes about 4 hours and at the same time you can explore the coast of La Gomera.
Before the whale watching tour, you will be briefed about safety, rules of observation and respect for the local fauna and flora. The experienced staff will combine the sharing of scientific knowledge with the performative impressions of the whale watching. They give live commentary on the tour and sightings.
Moreover, the great vibes on board offers the opportunity to disconnect from the daily routine and release the stress while having an unforgettable experience at sea. And if that isn’t enough, we will provide you with drinks (beer, wine, coke, juice and water) and a picnic with local products along the whale and dolphin watching tour (vegetarian and vegan options included).
Are you coming with us searching for whales and dolphins in La Gomera?
- Amazing 4-hours whale watching tour in La Gomera where you’ll have the opportunity to discover the mysterious world of the whales
- All our tours are led by experienced guides who provide detailed explanations during the tour;
- Drinks and a picnic with local products is included;
- This great experience can be done all year round, as long as the sea conditions are good;
- Bring some sunscreen and a hat;
- The local operator only accepts payments in cash;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided in the confirmation email 5 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Canary Islands
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Whale watching in La GomeraSubmit your Inquiry