Whale watching from Horta with Marine Biologists
Are you ready for whale watching from Horta with Marine Biologists onboard?
You’ll be part of a scientific expedition with researchers of the University of Lisbon and the Azores. Did you know this research team has more than 60 scientific articles published and is the only tour operator in Europe managed by researchers that uses tourism as a platform for research? In all the expeditions for whale watching from Horta, biological and environmental data are collected.
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Search for and observe wild whales and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- This experience is always a true adventure as you never know which species you're going to find;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- The minimum age is 5 years old;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...