Whale and dolphin watching from Terceira IslandInstant Booking
Are you ready for a whale and dolphin watching from Terceira Island?
For all of you staying on the beautiful Terceira Island, Azores, this whale and dolphin watching from Terceira Island is a must-do during your holidays! There is nothing more special than a boat tour to observe these magical mammals in their natural habitat, enjoying their freedom!
Meet our friendly and experienced crew at the Marina de Angra do Heroismo. Here, we will provide you with life-vests and, if necessary, windbreakers to make sure you all have a comfortable experience. Once everybody is comfortably seated in our fast and stable RIB-Boat, we will start the adventure of whale and dolphin watching from Terceira Island!
Thanks to the broad experience of our local crew, chances are always extremely high in finding whales and dolphins on our tours. However, since we are dealing with wild animals, an encounter can’t be guaranteed by 100% on our dolphin and whale watching trips. We have strategic lookouts on the south coast of Terceira Island which help our crew finding whales and dolphins in the deep blue sea.
Once we have spotted a fin or a splash of water, we will go close to be able to observe the animals. Of course, we respect their space and make sure they always feel comfortable with us around them. Spotting whales, dolphins and other marine life in complete freedom is always such a magical experience and we are sure it will be the highlight of your holiday in the Azores!
What are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to go whale and dolphin watching from Terceira Island and join us now!
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- This experience is always a true adventure as you never know which species you're going to find;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays (at your own risk);
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Best sellerWhale and dolphin watching from Terceira Island