Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife with lunch
Are you ready to go whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife?
Are you on holidays in Tenerife and looking for an unforgettable experience with the whole family? During this this dolphin watching trip in Tenerife you’ll be transported back in the times of the brave Vikings! Feel like a true explorer and warrior on board of our ship called Ragnarok. The highlight of this adventure is to go whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife!
Departing from Los Cristianos, we will take you on an adventure for about 3 hours. The old wooden sailing boat can take up to 71 people on board. We’ll head out to the Atlantic Ocean to search some wild dolphins and whales. After this special and unforgettable meeting, we will sail along the picturesque coast to show you the towns of Playa de Las Americas and Costa Adeje.
At La Caleta, we will stop for a swim and you will get the opportunity to do some snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of the sea. Just beneath the El Teide volcano with a magnificent scenery of beaches and cliffs, we will serve you a delicious Viking lunch prepared by our chef.
After this delicious lunch, we will slowly go back offering you various Viking games along the way. We can teach you how to wield a sword, punch your own coins and tell your future written in runes. All this fun and adventure will make you thirsty so don’t worry, because drinks are included during the whole boat trip.
When can we expect you on this unforgettable experience to go whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife?
- Experience a true adventure on this boat tour with dolphin watching in Tenerife;
- Dress up in clothes from the Viking era and go back in time of the brave Vikings;
- There is almost a 100% chance we will see wild dolphins and whales, due to perfect climate and location between the island of La Gomera and Tenerife;
- See a true Viking battle, punch your own coins and let the ancient oracle tell your future written in runes;
- This activity is suitable for the whole family.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, swimming suit and a sun hat or cap;
- Drinks (beer, wine, water, soft drinks) and a Viking lunch are included; feel free to bring your own as well;
- If you want to have a nice memory of your adventure, it is possible to buy souvenirs and photos taken during the tour;
- There’s a free bus service from all areas of the South of the island. Please mention in your booking notes if you’d like to use this service;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure at Los Cristianos;
- Detailed operator information, including the local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife with lunchSubmit your Inquiry