Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife with lunch
Are you ready to go whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife?
- Experience a true adventure on this boat tour with dolphin watching in Tenerife;
- Dress up in clothes from the Viking era and go back in time of the brave Vikings;
- There is almost a 100% chance we will see wild dolphins and whales, due to perfect climate and location between the island of La Gomera and Tenerife;
- See a true Viking battle, punch your own coins and let the ancient oracle tell your future written in runes;
- This activity is suitable for the whole family.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, swimming suit and a sun hat or cap;
- Drinks (beer, wine, water, soft drinks) and a Viking lunch are included; feel free to bring your own as well;
- If you want to have a nice memory of your adventure, it is possible to buy souvenirs and photos taken during the tour;
- There’s a free bus service from all areas of the South of the island. Please mention in your booking notes if you’d like to use this service;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure at Los Cristianos;
- Detailed operator information, including the local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
Dolphin & coastal sailing in Tenerife
This experience dolphins & coastal sailing in Tenerife will take you on a cruise along the west...
Private sailing trip in Tenerife
During the boat tour you will cruise along the west coast of the island and observe whales, dol...
Private boat trip in Tenerife
This private boat trip in Tenerife is ideal for a group of friends or families to have some qua...
Whale and dolphin watching from a Viking ship in Tenerife
Be transported back in the times of the brave Vikings on this whale and dolphin watching from a...