Boat trip with watersports in Ponta DelgadaInstant Booking
Are you ready for a Boat trip with watersports in Ponta Delgada?
During this 3-hour experience, we will cruise along the south coast to visit the islet Vila Franca do Campo. This beautiful piece of land is a real natural jewel. Here you can enjoy the view and take some impressive photos.
Afterwards, we will cruise until we reach our “private beach”, the beautiful Praia do Degredo. Here you can use our SUP Boards and snorkeling equipment to explore the coastline. We also have kayaks and even jetskis on board to rent.
Please let us know some days before the tour, if you would like to rent a jetski! The rental of the jetski is 70 € for 45min. It can take up to 2 people. and the driver of the must have a boating license.
On the way back to Ponta Delgada, we might even see some dolphins if we’re lucky! What are you waiting for? This fun boat tour with watersports in Ponta Delgada is the perfect way to spend a few unforgettable hours together with your friends or family exploring the coastline of the Azores! Join us now!
- Observe rare and localized species that cannot be found anywhere near;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Azores
Jet ski in Azores
If you’re on holidays in the Azores and looking for a fun and exciting activity around the coas...
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Sea Experience in Azores
If you want to discover the coastline of São Miguel, see whales and go snorkeling with dolphins...
Swimming with dolphins in Pico
Can you imagine yourself interacting closely with wild dolphins in their natural habitat? Join ...