Are you ready for a full week of scuba diving during this Volunteer and diving holiday in Sesimbra?
This activity is not only a one-day scuba diving experience but a full week volunteering and diving holiday in Sesimbra! You can join this one week experience either as an experienced diver or also if you have never tried scuba diving before. Whatever way, you will surely have a great week, meet lovely new friends and learn a lot about marine ecology and how to preserve our oceans.
During this one-week volunteering and diving holiday in Sesimbra, you will stay in a hotel in Sesimbra. Food and Accommodation at Hotel dos Zimbros in Sesimbra during all 7 days and 6 nights are included. The staff from our diving centre in Sesimbra will pick you up from the airport Lisbon (and also bring you back there at the end).
In Sesimbra, you will learn all about the region and scuba diving from our experienced instructors. If you have never done scuba diving before, you will learn all the basics and practice in the pool! Once you feel safe, our instructors will start taking you out to dives in the sea. If you already have some experience, you will, of course, start diving in the sea straight away. You will always be under the supervision of our experienced and professional PADI and SSI Instructors.
A typical day starts at 08h00 with a delicious breakfast. Afterwards, you will either start your practice in the pool or go for a dive in the sea. After a typical Portuguese lunch, you can either enjoy your free time to explore the region and town of Sesimbra, and sometimes there is also a dive in the afternoon - it depends on your level and of course on the weather- and sea conditions.
During this diving holiday, you will not only explore the most beautiful spots between Arrábida and Cabo Espichel, but also learn a lot about Marine Ecology and how to preserve the marine environment. Our diving centre is very active in developing initiatives for marine preservation. Thus, it’s very important for us to pass on this knowledge and inform you about the different ecosystems and how to protect them. Therefore, at the end of this week, you will not only receive an SSI Open Water or the SSI Advanced Adventurer diver Certificate (depending on your course), but also the Marine Ecology/Underwater Naturalist Certificate.
If you would like to join this unique experience of a volunteer and diving holiday in Sesimbra or are looking for more information about this activity, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]!
- A unique experience to have a full-on diving holiday, where you learn scuba diving from scratch
- 7 days of diving and helping cleaning the bottom of the ocean and to learn about marine conservation possibilities;
- Includes Accommodation, food, transport from Lisbon to Sesimbra, all equipment, certified instructors, Certificates, guided tour to Setúbal and Arrabida Natural Park;
- Meet like-minded people and learn a lot about marine ecology and the region around Sesimbra;
- All the equipment you need for diving, as well as certified instructors, are included during the whole week;
- Food is included as well as accommodation and transport;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Receive a SSI Open Water or the SSI Advance Adventurer diver Certificate at the end of the week (depending on your course), as well as the Marine Ecology/Underwater Naturalist Certificate;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
If you would like to book this one week Volunteer and Diving Holiday in Sesimbra, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]!