Are you ready for a Vilamoura sailing tour?
The coastline between Vilamoura and Albufeira
is blessed with golden rock formations, sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. Of course, you can admire it from the beaches, but to be able to really grasp the beauty of this part of the Algarve, there is no better way than a boat trip. On this Vilamoura sailing tour, you can really get to know the fascinating region while relaxing onboard a luxury sail boat!
Meet your friendly crew for the day at the modern Marina de Vilamoura.
Here you will be welcomed on board the luxurious sailing boat with space for up to 12 people.
Make yourselves comfortable, take a seat in the sun or shade, grab your welcome drink and enjoy the view for the next 2,5 hours.
During this Vilamoura sailing tour, we will take you from Vilamoura along the coast all the way to Albufeira. This part of the Algarve
is really magical and will make for some amazing photo motives. Did you know that in Albufeira the characteristic of the Algarve coast changes a bit? It goes from a sandy coast to rocky coast, making it the perfect place to visit and get a feeling for the different regions of the Algarve.
Onboard, we will serve you a welcome drink (beer, white or rose glass of wine, Coca Cola, 7 Up, Ice tea, Orange Juice & water) and some appetizers (Toasts, Cheese from the Azores Island and Chorizo). On the way back from Albufeira we usually take a break and anchor, so that you can take a refreshing dive in the turquoise waters. We even have snorkeling equipment available onboard for you to explore the underwater world.
After this Vilamoura sailing tour you will return to Vilamoura full of amazing new memories together with your friends or family! What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this unique experience and join us now to explore the Algarve coastline!
- Enjoy the art of sailing and feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and there's a bar on board for additional ones.