Are you ready for this two day romantic luxury sailboat from Ibiza to Formentera?
Would you like to spend some quality time together with your most beloved ones? Or are you looking for a perfect way to propose your beloved one in Ibiza
? If you rent this two day romantic luxury sailboat from Ibiza to Formentera, you will not only get the unique chance to enjoy the coastline of Ibiza and Formentera
, but also to sleep on the sailboat, surrounded by luxury
You don’t need to worry about a boating license. With this unique experience you will get your own private skipper who will safely take you to where you desire to go. Departing from Marina Ibiza, our professional skipper Carmen will take you to discover to most wonderful places around this beautiful island. The only thing you have to do is let us know what you have in mind and Carmen will make this an unforgettable experience for you. According to the weather conditions, she will organize the best route and discuss this with you.
This boat rental in Ibiza can take a small group of up to 4 people on board. It's the perfect yacht charter for special celebrations and if you are planning to propose your beloved one, then this boat trip is the perfect opportunity to do so! During this sailing experience we can guarantee that you can admire the most beautiful all-round sea views. A day and night with an unsurpassed sunrise and sunset cannot be compared with any accommodation ashore, right?
Visit secluded beaches, discover coves with fine white sand and swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. This all surrounded by incredibly beautiful landscapes that can only be reached from the sea. Get on board of our luxury Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 29.2 with a 9-meter length and experience it yourself!
You can book this sailing boat in Ibiza for 2 days or more and discover the Balearic Islands Ibiza and Formentera! The price is 650€ per day and at the end of the day you will anchor at the port of Marina Ibiza where you will spend the night. (If you prefer to spend the night in Formentera, it’s mandatory to ask for mooring in Formentera, assuming an additional cost of 125€).
This romantic luxury sailboat in Ibiza counts with 2 cabins, 1 bathroom and fresh water in the cockpit. She is filled out with luxurious amenities, such as Exterior cushions, Awning, Bimini, Windlass, Raft, Radio Beacon, AIS, Radar, Plotter, VHF Radio, Radio with USB, Refrigerator, Exterior speakers and a Zodiac.
To get the most out of this private luxury sailboat in Ibiza, Carmen will provide you on board with breakfast, lunch and diner. She will cook and do the dishes and the menus can be adjust to any tastes and/or allergies (as long as it’s within the budget). Drinks (water, juice, beer, coke, white/rosé wine (Lambrusco or Moscato) and snacks are also included in the price even as bed linen and two towels per person. If you prefer, you can bring your own food and drinks on board or eat out at a restaurant on one of the islands (costs not included).
Do we have to convince you more? Come and enjoy this two day romantic luxury sailboat from Ibiza to Formentera, we will make sure this is going to be the highlight of you holidays!
- Admire the most beautiful all-round sea views and explore the beautiful islands Ibiza and Formentera on your own way, on board of a romantic luxury sailboat.
- Our professional skipper is happy to tell you all you need to know about these wonderful islands; she speaks Spanish and English;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the sea;
- Explore the underwater world with the snorkeling gear available onboard;
- Book this romantic experience privately and create the perfect occasion for a wedding proposal;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and clothes;
- Feel free to bring your own food and drinks as well; it’s also possible to eat at a restaurant, but these costs are not included in the day price;
- We recommend to take ant-seasickness pills (biodramine with caffeine) the first day, 30 minutes before arriving at the boat;
- Check-in should be done at 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed information about the operator, including a local phone number and address, will be included in your confirmation email.
- Bed linen and two towels per person;
- Drinks and snacks;
- Breakfast, lunch and diner on board of the sailboat.