Are you ready to try scuba diving in Madeira?
Does scuba diving fascinate you and you have always wanted to try it out? Then this experience to try scuba diving in Madeira is the perfect activity for you during your stay in Madeira! Try scuba diving in Madeira and take your first breath underwater with us!
To try scuba diving in Madeira you don’t need to have any previous diving experience. Our professional and experienced diving instructors will teach you everything you need to know about scuba diving in Madeira. First, we will give you a theory lesson about scuba diving. If the weather conditions allow it, we will then go for a first dive in shallow water in the stunning natural swimming pool of Quinta do Lorde. Once you feel safe and know how to handle the equipment, you’re ready for the real deal!
Your diving instructor will take you for a dive in the sea to explore the amazing underwater world of Madeira! The dive will take about 40 minutes at a maximum depth of 12 meters (40 feet). This 3-hour experience to try scuba diving in Madeira is the perfect way to take your first breaths underwater! Explore the fascinating underwater world of Madeira with us. And in case you caught the diving bug, we will give you a certificate of recognition that you can use to extend your diving adventures! What are you waiting for?
Come and try scuba diving in Madeira with us!
- 3-hour experience to try scuba diving in Madeira that includes a theory lesson, a first dive in shallow water and a 40-minute dive in the sea under the supervision of an experienced instructor;
- If you ever wanted to try scuba diving, this is the perfect opportunity. No experience or certificates are needed;
- After the dive we will give you a certificate of recognition, that you can use to extend your diving adventure;
- Explore the underwater world of Madeira and learn the basics of scuba diving!
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Complete scuba diving equipment, professional diving instructor and insurance are included;
- Food and drinks are not included. Feel free to bring your own;
- For this activity, you need to be able to swim. It is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in at the Diving Center 20 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included in your confirmation email.