Are you ready for a Tagus river sunset cruise in Lisbon?
This Tagus river sunset cruise in Lisbon will not only take you on a tour along the city skyline, but also offers live fado on board as well as local Portuguese tapas! It’s the perfect way to explore Lisbon by boat by getting to know the culture of this vibrant city in a fun and relaxing way.
Join us for this 1,45h boat tour in Lisbon to really get to know the city. This Tagus river sunset cruise in Lisbon leaves from the Doca do Espanhol, but the meeting point is at the lounge Pontile at 18h15 every Saturday during summer. Here you can meet the other people who will share this unforgettable experience together with you.
Slowly we will start boarding the big and comfortable boat, called “Principe da Beira”, which is known for its style and safety. At 18h30, the boat will take off to start this magical sunset cruise in Lisbon. If you like and if it’s more convenient, you can also get on the boat at 19h15 from Doca de Belém. Enjoy the view over the iconic sites of Lisbon like Belém tower, Jerónimos monastery and many more during the cruise.
During the time on board there will be live fado (typical Portuguese music) and the crew will serve some delicious tapas, or “petiscos” as they are called in Portuguese. These consist of red sangria, croquettes of fish and meat, regional cheese, sausages, different kinds of bread, butter and olive oil. Together with the view over the skyline, this combination of regional food and fado will give you the full cultural experience!
Seeing Lisbon from the Tagus river is already a highlight itself, but seeing it dipped in the magic colors of a sunset makes it a really unforgettable experience! It’s the perfect way to end a day together with your friends and family, and after returning to Pontile Lounge at 20h00 why not enjoy a delicious cocktail there together with new friends? Join us now on this Tagus river sunset cruise in Lisbon!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Regional wines, cheese, local snacks and/or seafood will be served on board;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;