Swimming with dolphins in AzoresInstant Booking
- Speed boat
Are you ready to go swimming with dolphins in Azores?
Do you prefer to stay on board? Perhaps our dolphin and whale watching in Azores is more suitable for you. If you like some adventure, what are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and come aboard of this amazing and exciting experience to go swimming with dolphins in Azores!
- Swimming with dolphins in Azores will be the absolute highlight of your holidays on the island! Pure fun and emotions are guaranteed;
- Our lookouts on the south coast will spot the dolphins for us in the deep blue ocean, so we don’t have to look for them for too long;
- To assure your safety, our nature guide on board will supervise the experience and make sure that you and the dolphins have a great time together;
- Our experienced marine biologist will teach you a lot about dolphins;
- Share this amazing experience with your friends and family!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and pants, insurance, wetsuit, snorkeling equipment and marine biologist included;
- Food and drinks are not included. Feel free to bring your own;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women. You should be able to swim;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Swimming with dolphins in Pico
Can you imagine yourself interacting closely with wild dolphins in their natural habitat? Join ...
Snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel
This excursion will take you snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel to enjoy the Atlantic under...
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island
Can you imagine anything more beautiful than swimming in the sea surrounded by playful dolphins...