Are you ready to swim in Sesimbra with a professional guide?
Do you love swimming and being out in the Sea? Are you on holidays in Sesimbra or around Lisbon and looking for a unique experience? Come with us to swim in Sesimbra and explore Cabo Espichel! Together with an experienced and local crew, you will swim around the beautiful beaches of Ribeira do Cavalo and the unique rock formations of Cabo Espichel.
This guides tour will take you to swim in Sesimbra and it starts from the Marina in Sesimbra. The experience takes 9 hours and goes from 08:30-17:30. You will be accompanied by a crew of local and experienced guides who will show you the most beautiful places around Sesimbra. You will swim 3km in the crystal-clear waters and walk on land to explore the region.
While swimming along the unique coastline and discovering Ribeira do Cavalo, keep your eyes open as you might see starfish, seaweed, shoals and maybe even dolphins. The guides will always make sure you are having a safe and fun experience. This experience is suitable for all ages (minimum age 16 years), as long as you know how to swim longer distances and feel comfortable in the sea.
Please make sure to bring all your swimming gear (goggles, wetsuit) including a safety buoy and dry clothes for this experience. Guides, snacks, water and a delicious lunch in a typical restaurant are included (drinks other than water not included).
If you like, you can also book a transfer from Lisbon to Sesimbra.
Just get in touch with us for the prices and pick-up times.
Come with us to swim in Sesimbra and enjoy getting up close to the unique coastline with the coves and impressive rock formations. This experience is an unforgettable way to get to know the region from the best perspective - the sea!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 16 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;