Are you ready to go surfing in Valencia?
Are you on holidays in Valencia
? And would you like to do something active
during your day at the beach? Let’s go surfing in Valencia and have lots of fun while catching waves
! This surf lesson usually takes place in Playa de las Arenas, where we find great conditions for surfing.
Is it your first time? It doesn’t matter what your level of experience in surfing is. We’ll make sure you fall in love with surfing in Valencia! Surfing in Valencia takes about 1,5 hours and is a great way to see if surfing is something for you!
Enjoy your day at the beach from another perspective. Together with the help of our professionals, you will ride some waves at the popular surf spot at Playa de las Arenas. Of course, the surf lesson includes all the equipment you need to learn surf.
This 1,5-hour surfing lesson is targeted at first-time or beginner surfers. It includes a beach class where you’ll learn the theoretical part and practice the “stand-up” move on the beach. After that, you’ll go into the water for some true fun!
So what are you waiting for? Come with a group of friends and/or family and join us for an unforgettable day surfing in Valencia! You can also book a private surf lesson if you prefer!
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wave conditions for surfing;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for surfing is included: instructor, surf board, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;