Learn surfing in Sagres
Are you ready to go surfing in Sagres?
- Surfing in Sagres can be done whole year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable. Usually waves are better during the winter season;
- Surfing in Sagres is suitable for all ages and different levels of experience as long as can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- The ideal sporty holiday activity for the whole family;
- This experience includes two surf lessons of about one hour and a half each;
- Tuition with certified and awesome surf instructors;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun;
- Bring a lunch snack (possibility to buy on most beaches too);
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, neoprene suit, leash, lycra, wax) and insurance will be provided;
- Make use of the beach transfer (let us know where you’re staying and we’ll see if we can pick you up);
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure or be on time on the agreed pick up location and time;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surfschool, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Sagres
First time diving in Sagres
If you are on holidays in Sagres and would like to go diving, but don’t have any licenses, join...
Cape St. Vicent boat tour in Sagres
This boat tour in Sagres is a great excursion to explore the most South-west point of Europe - ...
South coast boat trip from Sagres
The boat trip from Sagres will take you to the most alluring Atlantic coast of Portugal - the C...
Dolphin watching in Sagres
Dolphin watching in Sagres is an ocean adventure searching for wild dolphins and observing them...