Surfing in Alicante
Are you ready to go surfing in Alicante?
Is it your first time? Or did you surf before and do you want to improve your basics? It doesn’t matter what your level of experience in surfing is. We’ll make sure you fall in love with surfing in Alicante and adapt the lesson to your level of experience.
Surfing in Alicante takes about 2 hours and will be done at Playa de San Juan, Playa de Almadraba or Playa del Postiguet (depending on where the sea conditions are the best). Our instructors are happy the help you get better at surfing and don’t forget: having fun is a priority!
If you are a beginner, you will learn the first steps of surfing on a special beach class. Once you know how to “stand-up”, you’re ready to grab your board and go for your first waves in the sea! Our instructors know exactly the best surf spots.
Are you looking for another way to explore the Costa Blanca? It is also possible to do a stand-up paddle boarding or a kayak tour! We are very flexible and can adapt the experiences to your needs!
Let’s stay fit during your holidays and join this surf trip in Alicante!
- This surf lesson in Alicante can be done as long as the sea conditions are suitable.
- Surfing in Alicante is suitable for all ages and different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- The ideal sporty holiday activity for the whole family;
- This activity takes 2 hours of surfing in Alicante at Playa de San Juan, Playa de Almadraba or Playa de Postiguet.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own (or take a seat and relax at our terrace afterwards)
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, neoprene suit, leash, lycra, wax) and insurance will be provided;
- The exact location will be given one day before (depending on the sea and weather conditions);
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the activity starts;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surfschool, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Alicante
Team building in Alicante
Are you visiting Alicante with a big group of people and are you looking for something fun to d...
Stand-up paddle in Alicante
If you’re on holidays at Costa Blanca and would like to do something fun, check out this stand-...
Kayak tour in Alicante with snorkeling
Do you like being in the water and does the underwater world fascinates you? Then you should tr...
Kayaking in Alicante
Do you want to have fun in the sea and discover Alicante from another perspective? Then let’s g...