Are you ready for a surf lesson in Madeira?
If you’re on holidays in Madeira Island and would like to catch some waves, this fun surf lesson in Madeira is the best option for you! Our surf school is located in Jardim do Mar,
where there are usually very good conditions for surfing in Madeira
The friendly and experienced surf instructors will welcome you and show you all you need to know about surfing. This surf class is great for everyone, regardless of their level. No matter if it’s your first time trying to surf or if you would like to improve your skills, we’re sure you will love this surf lesson in Madeira!
During this 3-hour surf class, you will learn all the basics at the beach. The surf instructors will show you how to do the pop-up and once you’re ready, we take you out in the white water to practice. If you’re already advanced, you can go straight further out and improve your surfing in the bigger waves!
Madeira is a great surfing spot, as there are good wave conditions all year round. Thanks to the local knowledge of our guides, you will always have the surf lesson at the best spot depending on the conditions of the day.
All the equipment you need for surfing is included. However, please note that drinks and food are not included, so we recommend bringing some water for you to stay hydrated! For a more personal surf experience, this surf lesson in Madeira is carried out in small groups!
Did you know that this surf school is owned by Orlando Pereira who was distinguished with the Bronze medal as Promoter of Madeira island surfing destination as the most connaisseur of the best surfing spots, waves, and weather conditions of the island? Born in the famous village of Jardim do Mar, Orlando won the Madeira Regional Championship for several years. He also represented the region in the Nacional Surf Contests and in the World Big Waves Championships in Madeira.
What are you waiting for? Bring your friends and let’s go surfing!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- In small groups, more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- All you need for surfing is included: instructor, surfboard, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.