SUP tour in Tarifa
Are you ready for a SUP tour in Tarifa?
We work with one of the best professional schools dedicated to teaching stand-up paddle (or SUP). The instructors are professionals certified by IOSUP (International Organization Stand Up Paddle) and it’s their job to teach you how to enjoy this fantastic watersport!
This SUP tour in Tarifa takes about 2 hours and you will be in the water from the very first moment, enjoying it 100%. It doesn’t matter what your level of experience is with SUP because our instructor will make sure you fall in love with stand-up paddle and adapt the class to your level of experience. During this SUP tour in Tarifa, you’ll have the opportunity to cross Punta Paloma island or paddle in Río Jara.
Furthermore, we have the best equipment to practice stand-up paddle. Depending on your needs and level we’ll provide you with a latest-generation “Fanatic” board, inflatable or a hard one. We are always ready to do stand-up paddle, regardless if there’s wind or not, whether it’s a wavy day or the sea is calm. Are you? ;-)
Don’t wait any longer and join us for an amazing SUP tour in Tarifa!
- This SUP tour in Tarifa be done from March till December as long as the sea conditions are suitable; experience stand-up paddle in the southernmost place of Europe;
- Stand-up paddle in Tarifa is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 2 hours and you will get the opportunity to cross Punta Paloma or paddle in Río Jara
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- This SUP tour includes an experienced guide, all equipment – board & paddle and an insurance;
- Please mention the age, height and weight of all participants in the notes upon booking (to choose the right gear); even as you level of experience with SUP;
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity;
- We’ll send detailed information about the operator, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tarifa
Orca watching in Tarifa
During this orca watching in Tarifa you'll have the opportunity to encounter orcas and 6 other ...
Kitesurfing in Tarifa
Are you in Tarifa and would you like to stay active during your holidays? Then grab this chance...
Surfing in Tarifa
We’ll make sure you fall in love with surfing in Tarifa and adapt the lesson to your level of e...
Dolphin and whale watching in Tarifa
During this dolphin and whale watching in Tarifa you’ll have the opportunity to encounter 7 dif...