SUP tour in Benagil
Are you ready for this amazing SUP tour in Benagil?
If you’re on holidays in the Algarve and would like to visit the famous marine cave of Benagil, check out this SUP tour in Benagil. SUP, or stand-up paddle, is a very original way to explore the impressive coastline of the Algarve. If you’d like to stay fit during your holidays, this SUP tour in Benagil is ideal for you. SUP tours are a great way to discover the secrets of the coastline around Benagil while exercising.
Stand-up paddle is a very popular watersport because it’s very easy to learn. After brief beach class, you’ll be ready to grab your board and get into the water. This SUP tour in Benagil does not require any previous experience. You also don’t need any boarding experience (like surf or skate).
On this SUP tour in Benagil, while standing or sitting on your knees on your SUP board, you’ll be paddling along the impressive rock formations of Benagil. While standing or sitting on your board, you’ll experience the coastline from a unique perspective.
We’ll depart from Praia de Benagil and head East toward the famous caves of Benagil. On our way, we’ll pass by several secluded beaches like Praia da Estaquinha, Praia do Salgueiro, Praia do Barraquinho, Praia da Malhada do Baraçon, Praia da Marinha, Praia da Mesquita and Benagil. All these beaches are very small and some of them only accessible by sea. While passing along these beaches, the guide will tell you some inside information about them.
The SUP tour in Benagil takes about three hours. This may sound long, but like that we can take our time and take a rest on one of the beaches or caves.
- Doing a SUP tour in Benagil is a great way to get to know the coastline of the Algarve - you stay fit and it’s environmentally friendly too;
- This SUP tour in Benagil about 3 hours and will give you unique views over the pretty beaches and caves around Benagil;
- The meeting point is at Praia da Benagil, right on the beach or at the pick-up point in Armação de Pêra or Porches;
- Along the tour, we’ll pass by more than 7 beaches and plenty of marine caves;
- The SUP tour departs at 10h00 and will give you an energy boost for the rest of the day;
- Our friendly local guide knows all the secrets of the coastline around Benagil and is happy to share them with you!
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Children are also welcome, from 12 years old. Swimming skills are a must!
- This SUP tour includes transfer, experienced guide, all equipment – board & paddle, life jacket and insurance;
- We can meet at Benagil beach or at our pick-up point in Armação de Pêra or Porches (easy to reach by bus). The transfer is free of charge. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- Please mention the age, height and weight of all participants in the notes upon booking (to choose the right gear);
- The tour does not include food and drinks, feel free to bring your own snack;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Book now 3h 50