SUP in Crete with snorkeling
Are you ready for SUP in Crete?
Besides SUP, you’ll have the chance to do some snorkeling and cliff jumping in Crete and explore the caves. Join us for this 2-hour tour to do SUP in Crete around the crete coastline. Our experienced SUP Guide will teach you all the basics about SUP.
SUP, short for Stand-Up Paddling or paddle boarding, is very easy to learn. You knee or stand up straight on one of the big stable boards and use a paddle to move forward in the water. The crystal-clear sea around Crete is perfect for a SUP tour, as the water is very calm and warm.
Your guide will take you to see some of the most beautiful spots around Crete, that only locals know about! And while you explore the coastline, you also keep yourself fit and get a nice tan! It’s the perfect activity for all people who like sports, nature and the sea.
To do SUP in Crete, there is no experience needed, and it’s suitable for all ages (starting at 6 years). We’ll take along some GoPros and take pictures and videos of you, free of charge.
What are you waiting for? Take your friends and/or family with you and join us to try SUP in Crete and to explore the western coast of this beautiful island!
- A SUP tour in Crete is the best way to explore the beautiful coast of Crete while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- On this SUP Tour in Crete you can also do snorkeling and cliff jumping;
- Our experienced SUP instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- Discover hidden places around the western coast in Crete on this SUP tour;
- We’ll take along some GoPros and take pictures and videos of you, free of charge. We’ll send them to you per email;
- SUP is very easy to learn and also suitable for people with no experience.
- Bring sunscreen, bathing suit and a towel;
- The minimum age for a SUP Tour in Crete is 6 years;
- All SUP equipment, life vests, snorkeling equipment and guide included;
- Free transfer around Chania area included, please let us know in the notes upon booking if you need it;
- Water and energy bars are included. Feel free to also bring your own food and drinks;
- Check-in should be done at Marathi Bay 30 minutes before the start of the tour;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Crete
Private half day sailing Crete
This half-day sailing Crete starts at the old Venetian Harbour. We will take sail around the ba...
Snorkeling in Crete
Snorkeling in Crete is the perfect activity for all holiday-makers who love being in the sea an...
Private full day sailing tour in Crete
Our private full day sailing tour in Crete makes your dreams come true and takes you to explore...
Kids diving in Crete
Are your kids fascinated by the underwater world? Then we might have just the right activity fo...