Snorkeling in Crete
Are you ready to go snorkeling in Crete?
- 3 hours of fun while snorkeling in Crete on a boat tour to the best locations to go snorkeling;
- Our experienced guide will tell you all about the fascinating underwater world and in our little fish book you can even see the names of all the fish we see during the tour;
- Our guides will take amazing photos and videos during the experience, so you’ll have something to remember it by as we send them to you for free;
- Perfect activity for the whole family (minimum age 4). If you don’t want to snorkel, feel free to just stay on the boat.
- Bring sunscreen, bathing suit, a towel and a hat;
- All snorkeling equipment (wetsuits, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels), guide, boat tour, life vests and safety-briefing included;
- Minimum age is 4 years old, no experience required for snorkeling in Crete. You should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Free transfer around Chania area included, please let us know in the notes upon booking if you need it;
- Water and fresh fruit included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Crete
Private half day sailing Crete
This half-day sailing Crete starts at the old Venetian Harbour. We will take sail around the ba...
SUP in Crete with snorkeling
On this fun SUP in Crete, you can explore the amazing coastline of the Crete as well as the tur...
Kids diving in Crete
Are your kids fascinated by the underwater world? Then we might have just the right activity fo...
Private full day sailing tour in Crete
Our private full day sailing tour in Crete makes your dreams come true and takes you to explore...