Are you ready for a sunset tour to Alvor?
All those visiting the Algarve should not leave without enjoying the incredible coastline on a boat trip. And sunset is the most unique time to do so! This sunset tour to Alvor is the perfect choice for your family or group of friends to enjoy the sea of the Algarve!
The boat has space for up to 12 guests and departs from the modern Marina of Portimão. The boat tour takes about 2 hours and will end in the same Marina. The departure time varies depending on the time of year.
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of a safe and stable boat for a lovely sunset tour to Portimão. During the trip, you will be able to observe the coastline of the Algarve with lots of hidden beaches and caves to discover. Make sure to bring your cameras to take some incredible photos!
The sunset in the Algarve is out of this world and this tour could easily become one of the highlights of your holiday! From the Marina of Portimão, you will sail toward the cute fishing village of Alvor
. On the way, you will see the beautiful beach of João de Arens
This is a perfect boat tour for the romantic couple, to enjoy some wine, fruit, and canapés while the sun sets and creates a unique setting. The skippers know the region very well and will be happy to share their knowledge with you during the boat tour from Portimão.
If it’s a nice and warm day and if you want, you will also get the opportunity to swim. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this unique sunset tour to Alvor to really get to know the Algarve coastline during your holidays in Portugal!
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;