Are you ready for sunset sailing in Lisbon on a sailing boat?
On holidays in Lisbon? Don’t forget to enjoy the Tagus River! One of the best ways to enjoy this River and also the city is by boat. This romantic sunset sailing in Lisbon is a great way to get the most out of your holidays in Lisbon
While sunset sailing in Lisbon, our team will make sure you enjoy every second on the water! This sunset sailing in Lisbon is ideal for couples, families or small groups who want to make their visit to Lisbon unforgettable. Come with us and board on an amazing sailing trip in the Tagus river and see Lisbon's main monuments from the best perspective.
The sunset sailing in Lisbon will depart from Belém Tower to Terreiro do Paço. Along this route, you’ll sail by the monument of the Discoveries and the Jerónimos Monastery in Belém. Then, we’ll pass by the docks of Alcântara with its nice terraces and sail under the 25th of April Bridge. From the boat, you’ll get a fantastic perspective over the hilly city and its different architectural phases. The highlight of this sunset sailing in Lisbon is the view over the majestic Terreiro do Paço. This is one of the main squares of Lisbon, also known as Praça do Comércio. On our way back to Belém, we’ll be passing close by Cristo Rei on the South bench.
Along the whole tour, we’ll enjoy fantastic sights and the colors of the sunset will make them look even more magical! The sailing yachts used for the sunset sailing in Lisbon range from 9 to 13 meter yachts. Let’s go sunset sailing in Lisbon?
- 2-hour excursion with sunset sailing in Lisbon to check out the city from a different perspective and enjoy a stunning sunset;
- The colors of the Portuguese sunset give a magical twist to this sailing experience;
- Our yachts are very comfortable and suitable for all ages. The boat depends on the number of people booked on the tour;
- In only two hours you’ll get to see and to know a lot about Lisbon. We’ll pass by the major monuments like the Belém Tower, the Monastery of Jerónimos, the 25th of April Bridge and Terreiro do Paço;
- If you feel like a refreshment, ask the skipper if it’s OK to take a dive into the cool river;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by experienced local skipper.
- We recommend comfortable clothes and shoes. Some warmer clothes may be a good idea, although most of the nights in Lisbon are relatively warm. Don’t forget some sunscreen either;
- Children under 5 years old are requested to wear a life jacket from the time we leave the dock until arrival;
- Includes one drink and a snack, you can buy additional drinks on board or you can bring your own food and drinks;
- For groups above 6 persons please consider the group tour prices. Contact us per e-mail, phone or whatsapp;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.