Sunset sailing in Lisbon
Are you ready for sunset sailing in Lisbon on a sailing boat?
- 2-hour excursion with sunset sailing in Lisbon to check out the city from a different perspective and enjoy a stunning sunset;
- The colors of the Portuguese sunset give a magical twist to this sailing experience;
- Our yachts are very comfortable and suitable for all ages. The boat depends on the number of people booked on the tour;
- In only two hours you’ll get to see and to know a lot about Lisbon. We’ll pass by the major monuments like the Belém Tower, the Monastery of Jerónimos, the 25th of April Bridge and Terreiro do Paço;
- If you feel like a refreshment, ask the skipper if it’s OK to take a dive into the cool river;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by experienced local skipper.
- We recommend comfortable clothes and shoes. Some warmer clothes may be a good idea, although most of the nights in Lisbon are relatively warm. Don’t forget some sunscreen either;
- Children under 5 years old are requested to wear a life jacket from the time we leave the dock until arrival;
- Includes one drink and a snack, you can buy additional drinks on board or you can bring your own food and drinks;
- For groups above 6 persons please consider the group tour prices. Contact us per e-mail, phone or whatsapp;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private luxury yacht in Cascais
This private luxury yacht in Cascais will be the absolute highlight of your stay in Cascais, no...
Private sailing on a catamaran in Cascais
Spend a few hours or even a full day with your favourite people exploring the impressive and be...
Sunset catamaran tour in Lisbon
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this sunset catamaran tour in Lisbon to explore the...
Sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon
During this sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon, you will be sailing along the Tagus River to en...