Are you ready for a sunset cruise in Rio de Janeiro?
If you’re visiting Rio de Janeiro
, you probably already noticed how breathtakingly beautiful the sunsets are in this city. But can you imagine how magical they are when admired from the sea? On this sunset cruise in Rio de Janeiro you can enjoy the fantastic view of the city dipped in the most amazing colours.
This unique sunset cruise in Rio de Janeiro takes place on a lovely sailing boat that has space for up to 11 people. Together with the friendly and experienced skipper and only a few more people, it creates the perfect setting to relax and really appreciate the boat trip in front of Rio de Janeiro during the late afternoon. No matter whether you do this tour in Winter or Summer, this boat tour always a great experience.
The sunset sail starts from the Marina da Glória, which is located very central in the city. Here you will be welcomed on board of the comfortable sailboat for the 3-hour sunset cruise in Rio de Janeiro. Don’t forget to bring a camera to capture these unforgettable moments.
In this tour you have access to open bar (beer, cocktail, mineral water, juice, soda) and some snacks. Of course the sunset will not be the only highlight of this boat ride. We will also pass by some of the most famous attractions of the city, like Sugarloaf Mountain, Fortaleza da Lage, Praias Adam and Eve, Museu de Arte Contemporânea - MAC, Fortaleza São João, Fortaleza Santa Cruz, Praias de Icaraí, São Francisco and Jurujuba as well as Ilha de Boa Viagem.
To watch the sunset, your skipper will position the sailboat in the perfect spot for you to admire the sun setting either behind the mountains or over the sea. It’s a beautiful moment you can share with your friends and family during this sunset cruise in Rio de Janeiro.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Drinks and some snacks are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;