Sunrise SUP tour to Ponta da Piedade
Are you ready for a sunrise SUP Tour to Ponta da Piedade?
The route will take you through different arches and labyrinths sculpted by the sea over time. Let us paddle along hidden beaches and impressive rock formations while the sun rises over the sea. Can you imagine anything more beautiful than a Sunrise SUP Tour to Ponta da Piedade? We will also make a stop in the famous “love cave”, one of the many amazing caves of Lagos.
Our friendly guide will show you the most important things about SUP, short for Stand-Up Paddleboarding, before we start. But don’t worry, it’s very easy to learn and no previous experience is needed. This Sunrise SUP Tour to Ponta da Piedade is done in small groups for up to 8 people and the minimum age is 8 years old. You should also be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea. There is no better way to start a day during your holidays in the Algarve. When will you join us?
Did you know that this tour is probably the one with the lowest carbon footprint? You will have the pleasure to SUP with the best gear in terms of respect nature with our stand-up-paddle boards from Starboard and Patagonia neoprene-free wetsuits. This tour operator actually offsets its annual carbon emissions thru "TheGoodPlanet" Foundation.
- Are you an early-bird? You'll love this experience to start your day;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Lagos
Coasteering the Algarve Coastline
If you like adrenaline and the ocean, try this! Coasteering the Algarve's coastline is a true b...
Pack: SUP + Coasteering in Lagos
This package is the perfect combination of two fun activities to do in the Algarve: a SUP tour ...
SUP Algarve's secrets tour
This SUP Algarve's secrets tour will take you to visit hidden beaches, and venture inside dark ...
SUP Grotto Tour Lagos
If you’re looking for a fun and sporty way to explore the coastline of Lagos, this SUP grotto t...