Submarine in Tenerife
Are you ready for a submarine in Tenerife?
Are you on holidays in Tenerife and looking for something fun to do with the whole family? Climb on board on our yellow submarine in Tenerife. This submarine is one of the only 15 commercial most hi-tech tourist submarines operating in the world today.
This submarine in Tenerife will take you over 30 meters below the unexplored waters of the Atlantic Ocean. You will experience a real dive onboard. The cabin is spacious and maintained with normal atmospheric conditions. You will have your own large porthole with non-reflective glass where you can see all the marine life.
We are certain everyone will enjoy the underwater world of the Atlantic Ocean whilst relaxing! This boat tour departs from the Marina San Miguel and will take about 1 hour which includes boarding and disembarking the submarine.
The boat can take up to 44 passengers and crew on board. Each dive includes a professional guide who will give a comprehensive explanation about the dive and submarine in several languages.
You will receive your own personalized underwater experience dive certificate afterward. That way you can show your friends that you went to the bottom of the Atlantic without getting your hair wet.
Do we have to convince you more? A transfer is included from the south of the island. Let us know if you are interested in this while booking. Try to convince your group of friends and/or family and let’s enjoy this experience together!
- Discover the underwater world and marine life with our yellow submarine in Tenerife;
- On-board live commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced multilingual guide;
- You will receive your own personalised Diving Certificate after the dive to show your friends that you went to the bottom of the Atlantic without getting your hair wet;
- Coach transfer is also available from the south of the island and included in the price, let us know if needed by booking.
- Your camera to take stunning pictures or to record this amazing event;
- It’s not permitted to bring your own drinks/food and there is no toilet on board;
- Check-in should be done at the Marina San Miguel 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, will be send to you in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Canary Islands
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
ClosedSubmarine in Tenerife