Are you ready to go Stand-up Paddleboarding in Albufeira?
If you’re on holidays around Albufeira and are looking for a fun activity to do during the day, this tour to go Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Albufeira is the best way to explore the coastline! Getting out on sea, staying fit and healthy while at the same time exploring the unique caves and rock formations - a SUP Tour combines it all in one experience!
Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Albufeira starts from Galé Beach. Here you will meet the friendly and experienced instructors for this 2,5-hour tour. Before it starts, you will receive a brief introduction where the guides will explain all the basics about SUP. But don’t worry, it is very easy to learn and thus suitable for all ages and levels of experience (minimum age is 12 years).
Once everybody feels comfortable, the guides will take you out on a stunning tour around the most magical places of Albufeira. SUP is so great because it allows you to get really close to the fascinating coastline. You stand on one of the big and stable boards and use a paddle to move forward in the water.
During the Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Albufeira your guides will take you along some impressive caves and hidden beaches. You will be able to see some places that are only accessible by SUP, and during the tour you will also make a stop where you can relax, swim in the sea and simply enjoy the magical views. Some water and a cereal bar per person are included so you have enough energy to paddle back to Galé Beach!
What are you waiting for? This amazing experience will make you holidays even more fun, so make sure to go Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Albufeira!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 12 years old;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;