Are you ready for Stand-Up Paddle in Sesimbra?
Have you ever heard of Stand-Up Paddle? It’s a fun new watersport that is done one a big and stable board on which you stand or kneel and paddle along the coastline. If you do Stand-Up Paddle in Sesimbra, you can explore the beautiful bay and enjoy some fun time outdoors!
Meet your friendly and experienced guides at the Praia da Califórnia.
Here you will learn all the basics of SUP, short for Stand-Up Paddle, before we head out to the sea. During the guided tour of 1,5-hours,
you will be able to admire the amazing region around Sesimbra.
Your guide will take you for an amazing experience of Stand-Up Paddle in Sesimbra. Get ready to paddle past the Forte de Santiago, and for impressive views over the castle and beautiful beach Praia do Ouro. The tour will take you to the Port of Sesimbra and then back to Praia da Califórnia.
A guided tour of Stand-Up Paddle in Sesimbra is one of the most fun ways to really get to know Sesimbra bay and the region around it. SUP is a very easy sport to learn, so you don’t need to have any previous experience (minimum age 12 years on a board alone, under 12 can go with parents on a board). One bottle of water is included, and you can bring your own food and drinks!
So what do you say? If you love being fit and active and spending time with your friends and family under the sun, let’s do Stand-Up Paddle in Sesimbra! And if it gets too hot, you can always take a dip in the crystal clear waters. You can do this tour during the day or enjoy an amazing sunset out at sea!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;