South coast boat trip from Sagres
Are you ready for south coast boat trip from Sagres?
This boat trip from Sagres is give you two hours of joy while cruising from Sagres along the Algarve South Coast to check out the most hidden and paradisiacal beaches. The boat trip from Sagres will take you to the most alluring Atlantic coast of Portugal - the Costa Vicentina.
We invite you to experience great moments with your friends and family on this boat trip from Sagres. This boat tour is a great way to discover the beauty of the south coast of Portugal. The coast of the Algarve is known for its fascinating rock formations and charming beaches.
The tour begins on the most south-western part of the coast of Portugal - Sagres. From here, we will give you a lovely impression of the vast natural park of Costa Vicentina. You’ll have the opportunity to check out popular surf beaches such as Praia do Barranco, Praia do Zavial, Praia da Figueira and Boca do Rio. We will show you different landscapes, bizarre rock formations, steep cuts, grottos and amazing beaches.
During our tour we will do a 20 minutes break and if you want you can jump into the crystal clear waters, or just relax and enjoy.
Please do not forget to bring your camera and bathing suit so that you are well prepared for this beautiful boat ride!
- Two-hour boat trip from Sagres to explore the stunning nature of the most south-west point of Europe and the South Coast of the Algarve;
- This excursion is a great chance to enjoy the fascinating rock formations and outstanding beaches from a different perspective;
- Getting hot? Dive into the crystal blue waters of the Atlantic;
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- During this boat tour, we’ll access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Also bring something warm;
- Bring your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure of the tour;
- Detailed information about the tour operator, including direct phone number and address, will be send in your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 25