Are you ready for a Sesimbra snorkeling tour?
The waters around the region of Sesimbra and the Arrábida Natural Park are just perfect to do some snorkeling. On this Sesimbra snorkeling tour you get to visit the best snorkeling spots together with an experienced crew! It’s a great activity for the entire family to explore the unique underwater world.
This Sesimbra snorkeling tour leaves from Porto de Abrigo in Sesimbra and takes 3 hours. It is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the safe and comfortable boat and cruise with you along the coast until we reach the best snorkeling spot.
The snorkeling spots always depend on the tides as well as the conditions of the day. But be assured that your crew will always do their best to find the most suitable snorkeling spot for the group! All equipment for snorkeling is included and there will be water available on board. The crew will even serve some local wines for you to try during the boat tour!
During the Sesimbra snorkeling tour, your snorkeling guides also have GoPros with them to take some cool underwater footage of you. They will also make sure that everybody has a safe and fun experience, so you don’t have to worry about anything and can just follow the guides along the fascinating underwater world.
This tour is perfect to explore the beautiful coastline of Sesimbra as well as the fabulous underwater world in a safe and fun environment. Bring all your friends and family and join this unforgettable Sesimbra snorkeling tour! You can also easily join this tour from Lisbon.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is done from a boat, allowing you to access to the best snorkeling spots;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- All you need for snorkeling is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- This experience includes some cool watersport activities;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 4 participants is required;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;