Are you ready for a Sesimbra seaview board adventure?
Have you already heard of the seaview boards? They are boards where you can comfortably lie on top of and look underwater through a porthole in the board! It is a lot of fun, and now you can join this fun Sesimbra seaview board adventure! Come and meet the friendly and experienced crew at their centre in Sesimbra. Here you will find out more about how the Sesimbra seaview board adventure works. You will also get your fins to move along the water with. If needed, you can also get a wetsuit to make sure you don’t get cold while exploring the water around Sesimbra.
In every tour, we have space for up to 10 people, who will be guided along the coastline on the seaview board in Sesimbra. There is a colorful underwater world to be explored, and on your board, you can do it in a relaxed and fun way! The Arrábida Nature park is just full of natural surprises, and the best way to explore the region of Sesimbra is by seaview board.
To make sure you have enough energy for this fun Sesimbra seaview board adventure, water and snacks are included! The minimum age is 8 years, but other than that everybody can join this adventure, no matter their age or level of experience! You should, however, feel comfortable with being in the sea!
What are you waiting for? Bring your friends and family and join us on this fun 2-hour tour on Sesimbra seaview board adventure to discover the coast and colorful marine life!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;