Scuba Diving in Sesimbra
Are you ready for scuba diving in Sesimbra from a boat?
Sesimbra is located only 40km away from the Portuguese capital city Lisbon. It’s a true paradise for nature lovers. The underwater world of Sesimbra is one of the most fascinating of Portugal.
For certified and active divers, we offer various dive sites. Scuba diving in Sesimbra can be done in reefs, caves and wrecks and at different depths. By continuously discovering new sites for scuba diving from Sesimbra we can meet all levels of experience and tastes. Thanks to the diversity of diving sites, scuba diving in Sesimbra is a must for certified scuba divers who are on holidays in Portugal.
At the scuba diving in Sesimbra, we do one dive from one of our boats to assure you get to know the best places taking into account the water and sea conditions. Obviously, you will be accompanied by a fully certified and very experienced guide to assure a safe and fun day while scuba diving in Sesimbra!
- Half day scuba diving in Sesimbra program to explore the underwater world of Sesimbra using full scuba diving equipment;
- This experience is only for certified and active divers. Please bring your certificate and let us know when your last dive was;
- Scuba diving in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;;
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to stay on the boat).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- We suggest to bring a jacket as it might be fresh after your dive;
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc), diving insurance and boat trip are included;
- Please bring your open water diving certificate along and let us know when your last dive was;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Seaview board in Sesimbra
Ever heard about Seaview board? Seaview board is a fun way to discover the coast of the Arrábid...
Inflatable waterpark in Sesimbra
Do you like having fun in the sea? If so, you will love this fun inflatable waterpark in Sesimb...
Scuba discovery - try diving in Sesimbra
To go diving in Sesimbra you do not need to be an experienced diver to see and enjoy the immens...
Snorkeling in Sesimbra
This trip snorkeling in Sesimbra is done by boat. By boat we can take you to the best snorkelin...