Are you ready for Scuba Diving in Athens?
For all those active and certified divers who are on holidays around the region of Athens, we now have the perfect option to explore the region! Join us on this fun boat trip to go scuba diving in Athens! This fun experience starts from Nea Makri, just outside of Athens. Here you will meet the experienced and professional dive guides at the diving centre, where you will also receive your full scuba diving gear! You don’t need to bring anything except your diving certificate and a lot of motivation.
Once everybody has arrived, we will go onboard our small and safe boat that has space for a group of up to 7 people. Depending on the group and conditions of the day, we have several options to choose from. We usually go diving in the Evoikos Gulf, where we know many dive sites at different levels of difficulty! You will go for 2 dives from the boat!
We can go diving around the island of Platourada, the island of Dipsa or the Marathon Cape! The guide will decide on the day together with the group, what will be the best option! No matter where the scuba diving in Athens will take place, we’re sure you will love being underwater in the crystal-clear waters!
Snacks and drinks are included during the boat tour with scuba diving in Athens. And even more - the guide will take photos and videos of you during the experience and send them to you for free afterwards! So when will you join us to explore the colorful marine life?
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost;
- This experience is only for active and certified divers with at least an Open Water diving certificate;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;