Scuba Diving in Athens
Are you ready for Scuba Diving in Athens?
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost;
- This experience is only for active and certified divers with at least an Open Water diving certificate;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Athens
Snorkeling in Athens
There is no better way to explore the fascinating underwater world than a boat trip to go snork...
Discover scuba diving in Athens
If you are on holidays in Athens and looking for the opportunity to explore the underwater worl...
Boat trip with cliff jumping in Athens
Looking for an exciting activity to do during your holidays in Athens? This boat trip with clif...
PADI Open Water Diver in Athens
Come and do your PADI Open Water diver in Athens at the most beautiful spots around the coast t...