Sailing trip in FuerteventuraInstant Booking
Are you ready for a sailing trip in Fuerteventura?
Are you on holidays in Fuerteventura and looking to spend a few hours at the sea? Enjoy listening to the sound of the wind and the water, while this nice sailing boat glides through the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Join this unique sailing trip in Fuerteventura together with your friends and/or family!
Departing from Puerto de Morro Jable, situated on the south coast of Fuerteventura, our professional skipper will set sail along the beaches of Jandía. The boat trip takes about 3.5 hours and the sailing boat can take up to 8 people on board. Sit back, relax and enjoy this sailing adventure along the coast of Fuerteventura!
You are more than welcome to help setting the sails and maneuvering the sailing boat when we reach the blue ocean. This sailing trip in Fuerteventura is different from others because we will try to use the engine as little as possible. Normally we only need the engine to go in and out of the harbour.
Without the annoying sound of the engine you can enjoy this sailing experience to the fullest! Feel the wind, waves and while sailing, we might even encounter some dolphins. During the boat tour we will stop to give you the opportunity to explore the island a little bit more while swimming or snorkeling (snorkeling gear included).
To make this sailing trip in Fuerteventura complete, we will provide you with drinks (champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks, water and a delicious local Honey Rum). We also include some snacks like olives, a selection of local goat cheeses with guava marmalade, chips etc. Feel free to bring your own drinks as well.
There are places in the sun and in the shade and we even have toilets aboard to provide great comfort! Do we have to convince you more? Come and enjoy this exclusive sailing tour in Fuerteventura together with your family and/or best friends!
- Amazing sailing trip in Fuerteventura where you can enjoy a few hours at the sea;
- Our skipper is happy to tell you all you need to know about this wonderful island; he speaks English and Spanish fluently;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the sea;
- Explore the underwater world with the snorkeling gear available on board;
- Participate in the sailing if you like doing this;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and snacks are included; feel free to bring your own as well;
- Free transfer from your hotel (up until Costa Calma) to the Port and back (pickup time confirmed upon booking) included;
- Check-in should be done at 15 minutes before the start of the experience in Puerto de Morro Jable;
- Detailed information about the operator, including a local phone number and address, will be included in your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Best sellerSailing trip in Fuerteventura