Are you ready for a sailing tour with whales and dolphins in La Gomera?
Are you on holidays on the Canary Islands
and looking for a special way of getting to know La Gomera and the beautiful nature
that surrounds it? Don’t look any further, because this sailing tour with whales and dolphins in La Gomera offers you a different perspective on this beautiful island
Our professional skipper and crew will give you a warm welcome in Valle Gran Rey on board of their spacious sailing boat that can take up to 10 people on board. This whale and dolphin watching trip takes approximately 4 hours. Time enough to go and search for some dolphins and whales in their natural environment!
Besides the great experience to get close to these beautiful mammals, you can enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind while taking a break from the hot town. Admire the beautiful coast of La Gomera and many spectacular views that are only visible from the sea. This boat trip gives you access to exclusive areas, far away from the busy touristic ones!
Although nature doesn't offer any guarantees, you will have an extremely high chance to spot wild dolphins and whales with the experienced crew. Why not take a refreshing dive in the Atlantic Ocean if it gets too hot? Feel free to swim and kayak. On board, we will take all the equipment needed for kayaking, so feel free to use this and explore the beautiful area.
To make sure you will have everything you need, we will provide you with drinks (water, beer, wine and coca cola) and different kinds of fresh fruit and snacks (cheese, olives, bread, homemade avocado cream or hummus). Feel free to bring your own drinks and food as well if you like!
The sailing boat has seats in the sun and in the shade and there is a toilet on board available to provide great comfort. So what are you waiting for? Come together with your friends and family and enjoy a few hours at the sea with this sailing tour with whales and dolphins in La Gomera!
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- The local operator only accepts payments in cash;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided in the confirmation email 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
- All you need to go kayaking is included: kayak and paddle;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;