Sailing for two in Lisbon
Are you ready to go sailing for two in Lisbon?
The highlight of this tour on a private sailing boat in Lisbon is the view over the majestic Terreiro do Paço. This is one of the main squares of Lisbon, also known as Praça do Comércio. On our way back, we’ll also be passing close by the famous Cristo Rei on the South bench!
Surprise your beloved one with this sailing for two in Lisbon.
- This sailing experience in Lisbon is a 2-hour excursion for you and your beloved one for an intimate experience (plus skipper);
- We have many different schedules available. Feel free to book online or contact us with your preference;
- We also have boats with capacity for more people. Feel free to contact us and will let you know what suits your group best;
- While enjoying the stunning views, you’ll be sipping some drinks;
- Access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes one drink and snack. There’s a bar on board;
- Optional: if you’ve got any special requests, regarding music or catering or others, let us know;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed information, including phone number and exact address, in your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 6)
Join us with your group of up to 6 people on a private sailing charter in Lisbon on a nice sail...
Private sunset tour in Lisbon (up to 6)
This private sunset tour in Lisbon will take you to discover Lisbon’s landmarks such as Torre d...
Private sunset tour on a vintage boat in Lisbon
On this sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon you will enjoy a special view over the astonishing P...
Sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon
During this sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon, you will be sailing along the Tagus River to en...